Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Maxbizz is a values-driven consulting agency dedicated.




411 University St, Seattle


Academic Translation

In order to go out and study abroad it is a requirement that the work or training carried out is officially accredited.  This is obtained through an academic translation. Similarly; if the completed studies have been carried out abroad (universities, approved centres, schools) they must be formally accredited through degree recognition or validation for which a sworn translation is necessary.

When is an official translation of a transcript needed?

A sworn or official translation of your record is necessary if it has been written in Spanish and you are going to continue your studies in a foreign university or school where a foreign language is spoken. Similarly, if you have studied for a year in a foreign university or school, a sworn translation of the transcripts and degree certificates is needed in order to be able to continue studying in Spain again.

How to validate a foreign degree

The first thing that must be done to be able to validate a foreign degree is a sworn translation of an academic certification where it states the duration of the studies and the subjects studied.

Documents most frequently translated:

  • Degrees
  • Academic Certification
  • School certificates

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies